Permissions Only admins can access an account's billing settings to cancel a plan.
To upgrade your account to a paid plan, follow these steps:
- 2.On the billing page, you will see a section called "Current Plan" Click the "Change Plan" button to proceed.
- 3.You will now be presented with a list of available plans. We currently offer two paid plans: Plus and Pro.
- 4.Choose the plan that best meets your needs and click the "Get Started" button to continue.
- 5.Enter your payment information and click the "Subscribe" button to complete the process.
For more information about the features and pricing of our Plus and Pro plans, visit our pricing page. If you have any questions about upgrading your account, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team for assistance.
To cancel your paid plan, follow these steps:
- 1.Click on "Cancel Plan" in the "Current Plan" section.
- 2.On the next page confirm your choice by clicking on "Cancel Plan".
Note that canceling your paid plan will typically result in your account being downgraded to a free plan, with a corresponding reduction in features and functionality. Be sure to carefully review the terms of your cancellation before proceeding.
We accept the following debit/credit cards:
- American Express
- China UnionPay (CUP)
- Discover & Diners
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB)
- Cartes Bancaires
Add any additionnal information to all of your receipt. For example, you want to include your VAT information on all of your receipts, you can use the "Additional Information" field to do so. Simply enter the text you want to include in this field, and it will be automatically added to every receipt that you generate.
You will receive receipts for your purchases by email. You can download them directly from the billing page. To download a receipt, simply visit the billing page and look for the option to download a copy of the receipt. This option is usually located in a section called "Receipts".