Comment on page
Screendesk will automatically tag conversations in the following cases:
To track the "screendesk-live-screensharing" tag using Zendesk Explore for instance, follow these steps:
- 1.Log in to your Zendesk account and click on the "Explore" icon in the main menu. This will take you to the Explore dashboard.
- 2.From the dashboard, click on the "Tickets" option in the left-hand menu. This will bring up a list of all the tickets in your account.
- 3.Use the search bar at the top of the page to search for tickets that have the "screendesk-live-screensharing" tag. You can do this by typing "tags:screendesk-live-screensharing" into the search bar and pressing Enter.
- 4.The results will show you all the tickets that have the "screendesk-live-screensharing" tag. You can use the columns and filters on the page to customize the data that is displayed and create custom reports based on the tag data.
- 5.If you want to save your search results so you can access them later, you can click on the "Save" button at the top of the page. This will allow you to give your saved search a name and choose whether you want to be notified when new tickets with the "screendesk-live-screensharing" tag are created.